Friday 12 September 2014

Mila Kunis takes Yoga classes in final months of pregnancy

Careful doing Downward Dog! In approximately her final month of pregnancy, Mila Kunis is still out and about, taking a yoga class in Studio City, Calif. on Wednesday, Sept. 3. The glowing mom-to-be, 31, was photographed leaving the class in a fitted black tank top and matching leggings. Though Ashton Kutcher’s fiancee has yet to reveal her exact due date, she is definitely nearing the end of her pregnancy. The Jupiter Ascending actress recently told Marie Claire that she’s embracing her body’s changes, especially her expanding chest size. "They're amazing!" Kunis told the mag of her boobs. "They've tripled in size. I was a 34A; now I'm a 36C. I’m so excited! I'm telling everyone I know, 'Go ahead, touch them!'" Article: 7th Setember 2014 www.usmagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment